I am so delighted and happy! I was nominated by Jill, owner of the site “Cats out the box”. Thank you so much Jill, for your constant read and contribution. Cats out of the Boxis a very interesting site filled with life expiriences, inspiring and motivating posts! You may want to check and discover it’s uniqueness and style!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to them as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I am very family oriented. I dedicate my resources to care for those I love.
- I like team work but I can tend to love working independently at times.
- No matter how I get angry at someone, the sun never goes down on my anger.
1.What is one place you would like to travel to and why?
Answer: To Egypt, the place where civilization began in Africa. I have always thought there lies a lot of inspiration there!
2.What book have you read that has had the most influence on your life and why?
Answer: The battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer. It teaches one how to master and conquer battles in the mind. Victory starts from the mind. Once you conceive it in mind, your actions will prove it.
3.What do you think of when you look at the stars in the night sky?
Answer: I think of the courage and motivation even nature exudes. No matter how dark the vast firmament maybe…..the tiny dazzling crystals (stars) are never afraid to shine to their very best! And they create a divine beauty in the night. We should learn from them
4.Why do you write a blog?
Answer: I blog to motivate, inspire, quicken. Most of my posts are my real life expiriences. I turn the pains into gains to motivate and inspire readers and even my own self.
5.My funny question: What sounds more appealing as a potato chip flavor: ketchup, dill pickle or salt and vinegar? Or all three? Or none of the above? Why?
Answer: Salt and Vinegar 😂😂. When having potato chip I can’t stop closing my eyes and producing a screatching sound with my teeth to get rid of the sour taste I get at the end. I guess my taste buds are super sensitive😁
- Godwin Writes
- Plants and beyond
- Jyoti Mena
- What is your major strength?
- If you were to be given the world’s wealth, what will you do with it?
- What is that one thing which inspires you?
- How will you react to the pressures of life?
- Have you ever wondered how will it be if animals could actually speak our language? If yes, why would you want it to be so? ….. (weird question😂)
Congratulations to all nominees….
Keep loving ❤❤❤🍀🍀
Leaving you all with my favourite quote of 2018.