Today, marks a remarkable day in my blogging life….. Being a start-up blogger, this achievement means alot to me. Earlier today I was nominated by Nishtha Shukla for the Liebster Awards, 2017. (Click on the link to know more about her).
Thanks Nishta Shukla for believing I am worth the nomination. She is just an amazing blogger whose write ups are inspirational, insightful and full of life. Accountable to this are her numerous blogging achievements. This is such an honour….
This means a lot me and a huge thank you and gratitude goes to you all for time taken out to visit my site… You are a source from which i get my inspiration ……. I am immensely thankful..
There’s a journey that lies ahead of me in this blogging world and lessons I learn….I crave to bring about self-development to many…but yet I discover that at the end of each day….blogging develops me… Love you all…
Rules of Liebster Award: –
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
My answers to Nistha Shukla:
1. What is your biggest wish?:
My biggest wish is, in every action or decission i take or make, i’d love to add value to the lives of those I meet or encounter.
2. What annoys you the most?
One thing that annoys me most is trying to live a life designated by others.
3. What makes you happy?
When I find myself doing what I should do, to make my immediate world and the world at large a better place!
4. What change you want in this world?
Love for oneself, one another and selflessness exist among us all, irrespective of age, race, gender, or fianacial classification…
5. Who is your ole model and how did that person inspire you??
Nicholas James vujcic…. A motivational speaker and christian evangelist born with a tetra-amelia syndrome which resulted to him having no hands and legs..but yet, has impacted lives and encouraged others who have hands and legs…
I have learned from him, that there’s ABSOLUTELY no one who is a “nobody” and worthless…. We only become these, the moment we give up on ourselves… And that, we have the power to determine the outcome of every hurdle that comes our way!!!
6. What are your strengths?
I regroup Them in these five heads
- positive oriented
- High sense of humour…..
7. What is the most important thing in this world to you?
My loved ones are…
8. What are the top three things in your bucket lists?
Top three things in my bucket lists…. Never really thought of three but I got just one….
To pass on what made me strong through the storms of my life to as many as I can.
9. What do you think about society?
Well, society is fine melange of people from different culture, having separate identity, different attitude…It is a place where the good, the bad, and ugly things happen. But what makes it unique is when people stand up to the right things…..
10. How do you deal with your weaknesses?
Truly, weaknesses are hard to be dealt with. For there’s no one who’s a “perfect being “.
But each time I do something wrong, I try to make them right!!!! The craving to do the right thing is my secret weapon to stabilizing my weaknesses.
11. If you get a chance and travel to the past what changes will you make there??
None. This is because mistakes made or happenings that didn’t suit my past life, all amounted to creating a wonderful personality within me. Nothing happens for nothing….Amidst it all, I focus on what I’d want to see.. And let bygones be bygones…..
Nomination time: My nominees are;
- Inspire me
My questions to the nominees
- Why do you blog?
- What do you wish to achieve through blogging?
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and why?
- What are the most challenging moments in your blogging journey??
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from it??
- What would you say is the greatest satisfaction being a blogger???
- What is blogging to you?
- Where will you like to be in blogging in 3 years to come?
- What makes you a unique blogger?
- How do you wish to impact other bloggers?
- What is the art of writing to you?
Congratulations to all nominees…. You deserve this……
Happy blogging and Cheers!!!!