Words convey our moods or feelings. They express us. They can build and create a wonderful feeling but they can also destroy and hurt others so bad.
Words said can never be undone. And hurtful words create a scar in the hearts of those who receive them.
In this 2019, let our words build. Let our words beautify, because, we choose what words to say. Words aren’t beautiful nor bad. But the person who says it, is.
Make a speech when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever live to regret
When we get hurt, we so want to express how we feel……and sometimes we feel we don’t deserve to be the only ones hurt. Those who hurt us must feel how we do.
In the guise of conveying how we feel, we speak out hurtful words.
Misunderstandings are solved by communicating. But doing so at the right time will create a more lasting and powerful effect.
There are some words which are better off to be left unsaid.
The best response to give when you are so upset and badly hurt is to say nothing at all
I always had it hard to deal with. But later on I realised how to overcome this weakness.
What to do when you’re hurt:
- When hurt, don’t focus on the millions of reasons you were hurt by someone, rather, focus on why they did that ? This will provoke you to engage into a conversation to find out why?
- Don’t explain how the person made you feel on the same day you were hurt. There is usually that tendency for you to be defensive and less rational
- Always remember the good times you once had. To err is human but to forgive is divine. We sometimes get out of our way….but what we need is correction in love.
- Never let your heart become a grave yard. Don’t bury things. Say out how you feel….but be wise enough to do so when you’re not angry!
- Always remember hurting the other makes us even worst.
As we dive into 2019, let our words be better🍀🍀