The decision I made to begin this motivational site “Living what you love”, has without regret being so far one of the best decisions I have made….ever! And I have no one else to thank for this, than every awesome blogger, who have diligently followed my blog, liked my content, and shared their contributions, and feelings with me.
I received a notification earlier today, that I have a cumulative followers amount of 500 bloggers😊😊😊. It felt so good, and I felt all the more determined to keep on writing, motivating and inspiring.
I have come across 500 bloggers, with quite unique writing angles, different tones and voices, but yet beautiful and special. I couldn’t have come this far without you all. And I am grateful for that 🌸 ❤ 🙌
So far, there are lots of lessons I have learnt, and I would like to share:
1) No man can ever be an island. We need each other. Throughout my blogging journey, I have realised that it is imperative we do unto others, what we’d want to be done unto us. If we need followers, then we should be ready to follow.
2) Blogging does not only strengthen our pen, it gives us opportunities to make new friends. I have had lots😊.
3) Blogging helps us build a community. A sense of responsibility, belonging, and oneness is obtained.
4) In a long run, blogging teaches us discipline. There are days I spend hours searching for an inspiration. Sometimes I read more, to get inspired to share.
5) It brings fulfilment.
6) It heightens our diligence.
So there!!!….Thank you all so much and let’s keep sharing and inspiring.
Lots of love❤❤❤🌸🙏