Man’s brain, is the myth behind all gains. Every gain in life is as a result of the use of the brain. Your worth in life, is essentially a product of the use of your mind. The state of our life is determined but the state of our mind. No school has a faculty of success, but It is the use of our mind that commands sucesss.
Mind could be defined as a man’s seat of feelings or thoughts. It is the intelligence faculty of man. Our worth in life is essentially a product of the use to which we put our mind. Every star, is a thinker, and every committed thinker is bound to be a star.
We are able and capable to build for ourselves, the life we want to acheive. More often than not, its not other factors that imped us from reaching our desired goals, it is the inadequate usage and confidence in the power of our mind(fear). Failing to put our minds into full use has as failure an outcome.
Functions of the mind:
Anything which is not put to use will become disused and will soon cease to function. Our mind has specific tasks that it carries out. To keep it in form, there are fundamental questions that needs to be posed: “what are the fundamental functions of the mind?”
- Learning: learning takes place in the mind. The mind is able to acquire and store information, making it available for use when required. According to Abraham Lincoln “when you stop learning, you’re old, whether 20 or 80.” We need to keep our minds alive through a consistent process of learning.
- Knowledge: learning culminates to knowledge. It is the sum rangebof what has been perceived, discovered or learnt. Knowledge is not just the art of gathering information, it is power. It enlightens a man and has the ability to set free from the shackles of ignorance….. As it is often said, “when you are not informed, you are deformed”.
- Understanding: understanding is a step forward in the school of knowledge. What good understanding does, is to make you outstanding in your quest in life. It is one thing to have a vision, and another to understand it. It is how Much understanding of that vision you have that will subsequently determine the outstanding nature of your accomplishments…
- 2.Meditation: understanding comes through a conciius process of meditation that is, staying mentally focused on an issue, until the nitty gritty of it are unfolded to you.
- 3. Reasoning: To reason implies engaging into rational, logical and analytical thinking. And what is its end result? Good judgement, and quality decissions.
- We have all it takes to do what we want to do. Our mind is the greatest gift given to humanity. When the mind decides, nothing seems impossible…
- Remember that the greatest of achievement we see all around, stem from the mind……. The power of the kind can’t be undermined……
- Anything is possible if we believe….